Craft Guild of Chefs Awards 2021
The last 12 months have provided the entire country with unprecedented challenges and adversity. As we emerge from the pandemic we are increasingly aware of great self-sacrifice, community spirit and support for our fellow citizens.
There have been many heroes across the country who exemplify everything that is great and caring, and that is as evident in the chef community as it is in the rest of society.
The Craft Guild of Chefs have chosen to change their awards for 2021 to recognise the work of chefs across the country who have stood up and put people and their community first.
We are asking people to nominate chefs from across the industry who have:
• Worked tirelessly and selflessly in adversity
• Worked in their community to support the public or essential workers
• Volunteered to support essential workers
• Provided charitable services of support
If you know a chef who has been a hero, nominate them and make sure they get the recognition they deserve both for themselves and the sector they represent.
Nominated chefs can work anywhere in the industry including:
• Public sector including armed forces and prisons
• Restaurants, pubs or hotels
• Events and stadia
• Food Development
The 50 chefs who the judges select to be awarded the honour will be invited to an exclusive reception at Landing-42 in London on September 23rd 2021 where they will be awarded:
• A special lapel badge of recognition designed especially for the event.
• Five years free membership of the Craft Guild of Chefs
The awards will be covered in a special issue of Stockpot magazine in October as well as on social media and the internet and will be shared with all the industry’s leading magazines.
Chair of judges will be Cyrus Todiwala, who will be presenting the awards.
Entry deadline: Friday 18th June.