Premier Foodservice releases nine recipes to ‘inspire’ chefs
From 12 April hospitality was allowed to reopen again to the public following the Covid-19 pandemic. According to a money.co.uk survey a quarter of adults said they plan to visit a pub within the first week of the restrictions being lifted.
A research poll on 2,476 adults commissioned by VisitEngland found over half of those surveyed (51%) cited eating out at a restaurant as the travel experience they have missed most during the national lockdown.
Each of the nine recipes made available include an ingredients list, a method and an allergies section.
The nine recipes include:
- Beetroot falafel with Moroccan salad pot
- Blueberry and lemon scones
- Cajun sausage and cannelloni bean stew
- Dirty pulled pork burger with paxo stuffing
- Honey and ginger chicken and noodle lettuce wraps
- Indian tapas
- Korean breaded chicken wings
- Middle Eastern trifle
- Poppadums with dips