Springboard opens entries to Awards for Excellence
Hospitality professionals are encouraged to enter themselves or their business in one of 15 categories, encompassing recruitment, training, development and retention across the industry.
The deadline for final entries is Monday 9 January 2023 and the shortlist will be announced in February 2023. The awards celebration will take place at the Co2 neutral ‘Oceandiva’ on the River Thames.
Chris Gamm, chief executive of Springboard, said: “The Awards for Excellence is a great opportunity for the industry to come together once a year and commend our top businesses, showcasing their successes and hugely talented workforce.
“Each year, the award ceremony grows and becomes more exquisite; This year Is no different and we are excited to be holding the Awards for Excellence on this exclusive new venue on the River Thames.”
Awards for Excellence 2023 categories include:
- Springboard Ambassador of the Year Award – sponsored by BaxterStorey
- Best Recruitment Initiative - sponsored by Caterer.com
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Award - sponsored by CH&CO
- Best Talent Onboarding - sponsored by Mapal
- Career Development Initiative - sponsored by Diageo
- Best Retention Initiative - sponsored by Hand Picked Hotels
- Best Employer- sponsored by American Express
- Sustainable Business Award - sponsored by Franke Coffee Systems
- Community Engagement - sponsored by 5 Hertford Street and Oswald’s Clubs
- Best Apprenticeship Strategy Award - sponsored by HIT Training
- Business Innovation - sponsored by Harri
- Best Education and Industry Partnership Award
- Disability Confidence Award - sponsored by Sodexo
- Best Training Programme
- Employee Health & Wellbeing
- Fiona Colley Trainee of the Year Award – supported by Braehead Foods
- The Chris Beaumont Outstanding Contribution Award - sponsored by Bidfood
For more information and to enter, visit here.