Hospitality Action releases ‘Chefs at Home’ cookbook
The ‘Chefs at Home’ cookbook contains recipes from chefs including Tom Kerridge, Angela Hartnett, Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver. The cookbook contains over 100 recipes from brunches to bakes as well as vegetarian dishes and meat feasts.
All of the royalties from the sale of this book will be put into Hospitality Action’s work to help those within the UK hospitality industry who are in crisis.
The recipes include:
- Tom Kerridge: fish finger sandwich
- Jamie Oliver: corner-shop curry sauce
- James Martin: cheese & tomato quiche
- Gordon Ramsay: chicken schnitzel
- Angela Hartnett: mum’s bramley apple pie
Hospitality Action was launched in 1837 and it aims to offer financial, physical or psychological support services to help people from hospitality get back on their feet.
To purchase the ‘Chefs at Home’ book, visit here.