Craft Guild of Chefs offers limited BOGOF deal for Awards
Using the buy one get one free (BOGOF) deal, the cost for a pair of tickets comes to £210 +VAT. The offer is only available to Craft Guild members and Master Craftsmen and for one pair of tickets per member only.
There are ten pairs of tickets available and they will be offered on a first come first served basis.
The Craft Guild of Chefs Awards, which will be held at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London, will take place on 1 June 2023. The Awards aim to celebrate culinary excellence across the UK and beyond.
Steve Munkley, vice president of the Craft Guild of Chefs, said: “Championing and nurturing talent is at the heart of the Craft Guild of Chefs ethos, and what better way to inspire and encourage chef talent then by having them recognised by their peers. From those just starting out, to Michelin-starred restaurant chefs, the awards are a fantastic accolade, and I would urge as many people as possible to nominate colleagues.”
The 18 Award categories include:
- Accredited College Restaurant of The Year Award (no nominations sought)
- Apprentice Chef Award
- Armed Forces Chef Award
- Banqueting & Event Chef Award
- Chef Lecturer Award
- Chefs' Favourite Branded Restaurant (No nominations sought)
- Competition Chef Award
- Contract Catering Chef Award
- Culinary Hero Award
- Development Chef Award
- Pastry Chef Award
- Pub Restaurant Chef Award
- Public Sector Chef Award
- Restaurant Chef Award
- Sustainability Excellence Award
- Young Chef Award
- New Restaurant of the Year Award (No nominations sought)
- Special Award (No nominations sought)