- Culinary Academy
- Careers & Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- 22/03/2017 13:03Food manufacturers will be unable to meet the Government’s target of a 20% cut in sugar across nine key categories by the 2020 deadline, according to...
- 10/03/2017 07:03The names have been announced of the short-listed candidates in the frame to win one of the Cost Sector Catering magazine awards for 2017.
- 20/02/2017 14:02Entries are open for the Craft Guild of Chefs’ Graduate Awards, which are celebrating their 15th birthday.
- 01/02/2017 16:02The Pass is the Craft Guild of Chefs’ brand new fortnightly e-newsletter that will keep you up to date on all the latest industry news.
- 01/02/2017 16:02The search to find the next National Chef of the Year (NCOTY) is underway, just four months after the Craft Guild of Chefs crowned James Devine its...
Latest newsMore News
24/03/2017 - 08:49
Commercial Kitchen has announced the first list of exhibitors for its 2017 event, which will be in...
23/03/2017 - 11:14
British Lion eggs has launched a lecture plan to help students learn about sourcing, cooking and...
23/03/2017 - 08:53
The Clink Charity, the rehabilitation initiative aiming to reduce reoffending rates through...