- Culinary Academy
- Careers & Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- 20/02/2017 14:02Entries are open for the Craft Guild of Chefs’ Graduate Awards, which are celebrating their 15th birthday.
- 01/02/2017 16:02The Pass is the Craft Guild of Chefs’ brand new fortnightly e-newsletter that will keep you up to date on all the latest industry news.
- 01/02/2017 16:02The search to find the next National Chef of the Year (NCOTY) is underway, just four months after the Craft Guild of Chefs crowned James Devine its...
- 23/01/2017 14:01The Craft Guild of Chefs’ Student and Young Persons Financial Support Programme is designed to assist the next generation of chefs in their...
- 04/01/2017 15:01The Craft Guild of Chefs Annual General Meeting 2017 will take place on April 2nd 2017 at the Royal Garden Hotel, London.
Latest newsMore News
24/02/2017 - 12:59
The Culinary Association of Wales has crowned 22-year-old Steffan Davies as Young Junior Chef of...
24/02/2017 - 11:24
Bateaux London, the provider of restaurant cruises on the river Thames, has appointed Gary White as...
23/02/2017 - 11:31
Duck & Waffle Local, a new fast-casual restaurant from the team behind Duck & Waffle, will...