- Culinary Academy
- Careers & Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- 02/12/2016 03:12:00Less and less foodservice businesses are concerned about their green credentials, instead choosing to focus on saving money, according to a new...
- 01/12/2016 - 09:34Global information company The NPD Group has identified five key foodservice industry trends to monitor in 2017.
- 24/10/2016 11:10:26The October issue of Stockpot is now available to read, featuring exclusive interviews with the new NCOTY and YNCOTY.
- 07/10/2016 03:10:00Loughborough College lecturer and chef Darren Creed is encouraging catering colleges around the UK to enter teams into this year’s Country Range...
- 05/10/2016 07:10:00James Devine has been announced as the new National Chef of the Year for 2017, following a tense final at the Restaurant Show on 4th October.
Latest newsMore News
Less and less foodservice businesses are concerned about their green credentials, instead choosing...
Craft Guild of Chefs’ director of operations Andrew Green is urging catering colleges and students...
Almondy is encouraging caterers to give their 2017 menus a free-from makeover as the trend looks...