- Culinary Academy
- Careers & Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
Chef de Partie - Eurest (Esher)
As a Chef de Partie, you will be part of a team that supports high quality service and food within this prestigious garden center in Esher.
We are looking for a talented to join our great team at this prestigious Independent School that can help further enhance our food offer.
The Chef de Partie will work within a brigade of 6 chefs who share the same passion for preparing exciting fresh food and pastry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business. You will be working with a highly skilled Head Chef who can assist you in getting to the next level.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.
- Will be cooking meals from an a la carte menu
- Cooking food all from fresh produce, offering light meals and delicious pastries, baked on site
- Catering for breakfast and lunch
- Assisting the head chef and the rest of the brigade of offer high quality food in a very busy environment
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
The Ideal Candidate:
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Pastry skills as will be covering the pastry chef in his absence
- Experience working in an a la carte environment
- High standards and be quality driven
- Experience working in a very busy environment
- Passion about food and customer service
- Good organisational & communication skills