Welcome to Competitions
The Craft Guild of Chefs is proud to celebrate with them.
Here you will find everything you need to know about the various culinary competitions that take place throughout the year - everything from the flagship National Chef of the Year contest through to the specialist Alaska Seafood Challenge.
This section will reveal where these competitions are taking place, how you can get involved and those all important winners and runners up.
- Channel Islands Chef of The Year
- Graduate Awards
- Inter Islands Challenge
- Major Series
- National Chef of the Year
- Young National Chef of the Year
- Tilda Chef of the Year
- Wessex Salon Culinaire
- Winnie Myers and Artur Voggenberger Teatime Challenges
- Alaska Seafood Competition
- Norwegian Seafood Competition
- Philadelphia Young Chef of the Year
- UK-NZ Culinary Challenge