- Culinary Academy
- Careers & Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- 300g Uncle Bens Indian sauce of choice
- 400g Uncle Ben’s wholegrain rice
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 2 red onions diced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 cardamom pods
- Oil for frying
- Stir fry peppers and onion in a little oil until golden.
- Add garlic and cardamom pods, mix with rice and follow the rice cooking method with water.
- When the rice is cooked, season, stir in tomatoes followed by Uncle Ben’s Indian sauce of choice and warm through.
TIP ADD FRESH CORIANDER, COOKED LAMB, CHICKEN OR ANY VEG YOU LIKE.
(Cauliflower is lovely with curry)