- Culinary Academy
- Careers & Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
Calling on cooks to enter Britain's Best Dish 2008
01/04/2008 - 00:00
Amateur cooks across the country are being invited to enter this year's Britain's Best Dish competition – to be screened on ITV1 later this year.
Written by Admin
Norfolk pig farmer John Kenny won last year's series with his slow roasted belly of pork. He walked away with a £10,000 cash prize.
- To enter the competition, cooks should contact email@example.com or call 09011 22 33 11.
- The judging panel will include chefs John Burton Race, Ed Baines and wine expert Jilly Goolden.
- The cooks with the most potential will be invited to London to take part in a "cook-off" live in the studio.
- The overall winner of the competition will be in line for the £10,000 prize. Tom Gould, the show's series producer, explained: "We're after mouth-watering recipes executed with skill and flair.
- We want as many people to come forward. It will be a fun day.
- There'll be no cooking involved at this stage but we want everyone to bring an example of their dish, or a photo of it or something else that will make it stand out for the judges."
- PLEASE NOTE THIS HAS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE NOTE THIS HAS NOW CLOSED.